Saturday, July 10, 2010

Run..

I always wondered why it was so difficult for me to say goodbye. Be it friends, family, a random guest or someone special. Why is saying bye so hard? Today, I realised that it is the hardest to say goodbye to someone who becomes a part of your daily routine be it for a year, a day, a week or in this case a month. You just miss the things you become used to in that span of time. That's why when that level of comfort goes away, you wonder what to do with all the time you had. Obviously it gets harder with the more time you spend time with that person. For example it was definitely harder to say goodbye to my family while leaving for the States for the first time after spending 18 years of my life with them. Today, I am missing the presence of a friend who I got used to in the last month. Here's wishing he comes back soon..... well, at least he inspired a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment